Recently Viewed Products
Showing the single result
Rubber finger puppets are the perfect way to keep your little ones entertained. They’re easy to make, and they can be used for a variety of activities, including drawing and writing. Here are instructions for making a finger puppet using paper craft supplies:
1. Decide on the shape of your puppet. You can make it as simple or complex as you like.
2. Cut out a piece of paper that is the same size as your puppet’s body, and then fold it in half so that the two ends are equal in size.
3. Now cut out a small hole in the Centre of the paper, just big enough for your puppet’s head to fit through.
4. Put the puppet’s head on the hole, and then use a pencil to trace around it. Make sure that the edges of the hole are smooth and not jagged.
5. Now cut out the puppet’s body from the paper, using a sharp knife or scissors. Be careful not to cut through the hole in the Centre of the paper – you’ll need this for step 6.
6. Open up the paper so that it’s ready to use. Now fold one of the long sides of the puppet’s body.